Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Travis' Work, a very brief overview

Today, on November 1st I have finished my work on the blog, which was work on the pages found under the religions tab.  While, I cannot provide exact times of everything I did, I spent a significant amount of time after finding out what the group wanted to do to understand what the author was trying to portray on his cartoon, even tracking some of the cartoons to the author's blog where they explain what they are trying to accomplish.

While, not doing as much research on the other topics as I did for religion, I did read up on some things that were happening so that I could at least contribute a little to the team meetings.  For the research I searched Google for New York Times and church documents, and Ebsco Host for research documents.

I spent quite a bit of time trying to tack down newspaper articles that contained gay views of religions and unfortunately could not get too many views, however, I do hope that what I found will hit close to home plus spark an interest in the blog reader to find out more.

I recently spent the last couple of hours trying to proof read my parts and will hopefully have some time to review my team members work before class starts today.  Overall, I enjoyed this project and was glad to get a new perspective on gays.

No comments:

Post a Comment